Random topics, including:

-How the internet is changing society
-Mind control and cults (aka thought reform and high demand groups)
-Belief dynamics and persuasive techniques
-Technology
-Politics and libertarian views
-Agnosticism and religion
-Whatever!

Friday, July 30, 2004

Time for a change

I hardly ever write in my LJ anymore.  At one point, it was where I dumped everything, often at length.  I pasted every interesting link, wrote every stray thought, and ranted explorations of myself and my world.

The purpose of this blog is for my writing.  I will focus on external things here: news, links, opinions on the world, issues I care about.  This is not the place for journaling my life and my emotions and for interacting with my real-life friends.  I'll save my LJ for that.  This is more public, more polished.  More extroverted.
 
I really want to improve my writing, and I want my writing style here to be more official than my journal, and less formal than my articles and books.

No comments: